Principal Research Fellow, Inorganic Chemistry
The School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) invites applications for a Principal Research Fellow position.
- Lead a research team, which involves supervision of research students and staff, that conforms to NTU’s standards in ethics and integrity in research
- Initiate and coordinate collaborative research, locally or internationally, with internationally recognized experts
- Maintain a sustained output of high-quality research, which must be published in top-tier journals
- Present research at international conferences and/or at other research dissemination events
- Contribute to the development and implementation of research strategies in CBC/SPMS and NTU
- PhD in inorganic chemistry from a prestigious university
- Minimum 10 years of experience subsequent to PhD degree
- Documented track record of managing a research team and supervising PhD students
- Proven experience of collaborating with colleagues and peers, nationally and internationally
- A substantial track record of publishing in Nature indexed journals
- Evidence of expertise in synthesis of air sensitive first-row transition metal complexes, ligand design, trapping and studying transient reactive intermediates, catalysis, reaction kinetics, advanced spectroscopies (including EPR, Mössbauer, and PL spectroscopies and SQUID magnetometry), and density functional theory calculations
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.