Research Associate, Computer Science/Engineering
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Develop algorithms for perception and navigation of mobile robots in a crowded hospital environment
- Design, document, implement and test software based on ROS and ROS2 for various robotics platform and hardware
- Develop, troubleshoot and debug drivers to interface hardware with ROS and ROS 2
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, and/or equivalent industry experience
- Have experience with software testing/continuous integration on robotics projects in Linux
- Fluent in C/C++ and at least one scripting language such as Python
- Experience in robotics and ROS/ROS 2 is advantageous
- Possess good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.