Research Fellow, Developmental Psychology
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Social Sciences.
- Academic activities such as manuscript preparation, presentation of findings in national and international conferences, grant writing
- Conduct studies with children and adults, either online or onsite (e.g., schools, afterschool care, libraries)
- Perform research duties (e.g., stimuli design and creation, managing the lab’s IRB protocol, research grant administration and accounting, database management, data processing)
- Provide general support to researchers in the lab
- Train and supervise undergraduate research assistants and graduate students
- Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology, Education, or a related field
- Good publication record
- Excellent English and academic writing abilities
- Research experience in early cognitive development/ education pedagogies
- Proficiency with Stata, and/or R
- Strong organizational, managerial, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.