Research Fellow, Experimental Condensed Matter Physics/Optics
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Work on novel 2D materials, including fabricating 2D materials and conducting optical and electronic sample characterizations, especially in the terahertz range
- Make regular progress reports to the PI
- Operation, maintenance, and modification of scientific equipment in Prof. Chia’s laboratory
- Management of project issues, including related paperwork
- Preparation of scientific publications
- Ph.D. degree in physics/optics
- Demonstrated strong experimental skills and track record of research achievements
- Demonstrated ability to publish high-tier research publications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including scientific writing)
- Ability to work independently but also to work as part of a team, e.g. collaborating with the group members as well as researchers from other labs
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.