Research Associate, Computer Vision
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Development of graph-based reasoning networks for facial landmark detection
- Development of spatial temporal graph-based reasoning network to improve the accuracy of video facial landmark detection
- Development of stabilization methods for video facial landmark detection
- Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Strong mathematical background and related project experience
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Deep understanding of the theory of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision
- Experience in at least one Deep Learning framework such as Tensorflow, Pytorch and Programming Languages such as Python, Matlab, R and/or C/C++
- Demonstrated project experience related to graph-based reasoning and facial landmark detection will be an advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU