Project Officer, Fire Retardant Materials
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The Project Officer will work on a project related to fire retardant materials/coatings.
- Design, synthesis and characterization of the different formulations to align with the objectives of the project
- Work along with the other team members in understanding the critical aspects of the project requirements
- An engineering degree with focus on Materials Science is preferred
- Good attitude is of utmost importance
- Prior experience in the relevant fields is mandatory
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU