Research Assistant, Law
The Nanyang Business School is recruiting a Legal Research Assistant in the areas of AI, robotics, FinTech, BlockChain, data protection and data privacy.
- Assist in primary legal research on databases such as Lexis-Nexis, HeinOnline etc
- Collate research materials found, inclusive of preparing summaries of research materials which involves reading and drafting written summaries of legal judgments, and secondary materials
- Other research administrative tasks
- Bachelor in law degree
- Law student who has completed at least 18 months of full-time law study for LLB or 12 months of JD programme
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and meticulous
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.