Research Assistant, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Systems
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Software development to support research projects involving applications of artificial intelligence, machine learning techniques and blockchain system comparisons
- Programming machine learning techniques, Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc
- Reading and understanding technical literature
- At least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems
- Knowledge in programming skills such as Python, Java, script languages and databases
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to design and develop software components
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.