Research Associate, Software and Hardware Development
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate.
- Develop necessary algorithms, methods and applications for vehicular positioning, and/or data and inference privacy in a vehicular network
- Develop and perform simulation studies
- Software and hardware implementation on a test-bed and perform empirical experiments
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Conduct project presentations and seminars
- Assist the PI in various research admin tasks
- M.Sc./M.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields
- Experience in embedded application development, interfacing API and hardware development
- Experience in software and hardware development
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.