Research Associate, Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering/Physics/Mathematics
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Responsible for design of experiments
- Establishing experimental setup with integration of sensors into the task space as well as specially designed tools
- Kinematic and dynamic simulations for a given set of pre-defined tasks
- Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science) or Physics/Mathematics
- Strong background mechatronics, robotics, and control is required
- Strong familiarity with programming environments such as MATLAB or Python is required
- Experience in Mechatronics/Robotics/Signal analysis is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.