Research Associate, Computer Vision/Robotics/Artificial Intelligence
NTU Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research and development on state-of-the-art topological mapping and localization, as well as its deployment on robot systems
- Prepare research papers, technical reports, code and presentations to report the research outcomes to both Continental and public stakeholders
- Liaise with Engineers from Industry Partners
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering with a related background in computer vision, robotics and artificial intelligence
- Demonstrated independent project experience in computer vision, robotics, and artificial intelligence
- Excellent programming skills in ROS, Python and C++
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.