Research Assistant, Chemical Engineering
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering is looking for an enthusiastic individual who will work as a research assistant as part of a project team at NTU.
The main scope of work is to perform detailed techno-economic analysis complex chemical processes.
- Conduct research outlined by PI
- Develop new research methodologies
- Critically analyse research data
- Provide support to research students and staff
- Report research progress
- Publish research findings
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
- Strong competence in process calculation, reactor design, and the design of other unit operations
- Strong English communication skills
- Great team working skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with proficiency in process simulation software
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU