Research Fellow, Colloidal Chemistry
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will be responsible to develop polyelectrolyte modified active colloidal systems.
- Perform chemical synthesis on polyelectrolyte brush coated nanoparticles
- Integrate polymer brush functional surfaces and electrochemical devices
- Synthesis of supramolecular functionalized colloidal particles
- Oversee various research projects
- PhD in Materials Science/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related fields
- Good synthesis skills on colloidal particles
- Strong background on the following:
- Theory and modeling of active colloidal systems
- Synthesis of polyelectrolyte brushes
- Synthesis and modification of supramolecular ligands
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU