TAFE Teacher, Nursing
7 days left
- Full Time
- Fixed-Term (until 05.11.2021), Full-Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Townsville, Mackay, Rockhampton or Bundaberg
- Total Remuneration: $84,262 to $100,149 pa
- Includes cash salary of $71,203 to $84,628 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Leave behind the long hours required for nursing shift work and focus your skills on teaching the next generation of nurses. This opportunity will see you teaching, mentoring and guiding students within the Diploma of Nursing.
Recognised as a leader in nursing education – CQUniversity educators are praised for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties whilst maintaining the high standards of an ever-changing healthcare environment.
In this role, you will develop teaching and learning programs and use flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovative delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups.
You will have access to a large professional network, join in a family friendly environment and enjoy the excellent conditions the University provides, including professional development and staff study support. If you are a motivated, enthusiastic and passionate industry expert, join our team of educators today.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in the Nursing sector.
- A Bachelor of Nursing.
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 29 October 2020
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33715
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply