6 days left
- Full Time
Department: International Engineering College
Vacancy ID: 007541
Closing Date: 28-Oct-2020
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will play a central role in supporting the day-to-day administrative functions of the Maynooth International Engineering College (MIEC) team responsible for the delivery of four MU undergraduate degree programmes in China.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Provide general office administration for MIEC;
- Liaise with academic and administrative departments within the University and with partner institutions involved in the delivery of transnational programmes;
- Manage staff travel & visa, organise of meetings and international visits;
- Support invoicing and small accounting;
- Set up staff accounts and maintain MU MIEC website;
- Other administrative and organisational tasks as may be required by the Dean and the MIEC Executive Vice-Dean.
Executive Assistant (2020): €25,444 – €40,594 (13 points)
Appointment will be made in accordance with the Department of Finance pay guidelines.
New entrants to the public sector will be appointed on the first point of the Executive Assistant scale.
Closing Date: 23:30 hrs (local Irish time) on Wednesday, 28th October 2020.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time specified above. Any applications which are still in progress at the closing time on the specified closing date will be cancelled automatically by the system.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Maynooth University is an equal opportunities employer
The position is subject to the Statutes of the University