Research Fellow, Material Engineering/Solid State Electronics
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project on the development of multi-functional fibers, fiber fabrication, and fiber-based devices
- Develop and optimize fiber fabrication process to achieve high performance fiber-based thermoelectric devices
- Manage application-orientated projects on fiber-based devices for self-powered system
- PhD degree in the areas of Material Engineering and Solid State Electronics, or other related fields
- Hands-on experience in fabrication of thermoelectric devices
- Hands-on experience in synthesis and characterization of high-performance thermoelectric materials
- Research experience in theoretical understanding and calculation of thermoelectric materials
- Publication record in top journals is mandatory
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.