Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will mainly be responsible for conducting research in the area of adjacent-channel interference.
- Good understanding of hybrid V2X network where DSRC and C-V2X devices interwork on the same or adjacent frequency bands
- Work on measuring and analyzing the adjacent-channel interference of DSRC and Cellular V2X radios and the measurements should be conducted on both the on-board unit (OBU) and road-side unit (RSU)
- Propose ways to enhance the robustness of DSRC and Cellular V2X interworking by advising on the network configuration, positioning of DSRC and C-V2X RSUs, transmission powers, types of the antenna, while fulfilling the Singapore regulations
- Help to prepare the resources for live demos during open-house events and other ad-hoc events
Educational background required:
- Ph.D degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or Computer Science/Computer Engineering
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in vehicular networking, V2X communication technologies, best with hands-on experience in signal analysis and measurement of V2X communication or other wireless communication
- Familiarity with MATLAB tools, best with Python, C/C++ programming experience
- Ability to present research findings in public presentations and writing research papers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.