Assistant Professor at the Department of Sociology
MASARYK UNIVERSITY The Dean of Faculty of Social Studies OPENS A POSITION of Assistant Professor at the Department of Sociology
Working time: part-time
Start date: 1 January 2021
Application deadline: 12 November 2020
- Teaching at undergraduate and graduate level at Masaryk University Brno
- Supervising Bachelor and Master's theses
- Publication of scientific research results
- Responsibility for an administrative agenda related to the study program
- Place of the work - Brno
- Ph.D. in Sociology
- Focus on teaching and research in the field of social stratification, SPSS, Stata, statistical data analysis;
- Good publication records;
- Ability to teach in Czech or Slovak and English;
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- The background of a prestigious and successful institution;
- Motivational &friendly environment;
- Monthly rule wage + personal performance bonus (publication record, number of lectured courses and other relevant activities)
- Cover letter;
- Professional CV and copies of documents of qualifications;
- Applicant who is not an employee of FSS MU: copies of evidence of formal qualifications, a summary of publishing activities for the last five years in the structure used by the RIV, a list of science and research projects s/he has led or participated in;
- List of taught courses and supervised Bachelor and Master's theses.
Please use the electronic application form to apply for the competition.
Deadline for submission of applications is 12 November 2020.
Information about the Department of Sociology, study program Social Anthropology can be found here: https://www.muni.cz/en/bachelors-and-masters-study-programmes/23271-sociology