Research Fellow, Mechanical/Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Materials Science/Chemistry
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow (RF) will work on a project to conduct the research on development of energy conversion electrochemical device.
- Conduct the research on development of nanoparticle catalysts used in electrochemical devices
- Integration of nanoparticles into energy devices, synthesis and modify nanoparticles for required performance
- Test and improve the mechanical and chemical stability
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or related field
- 5-years research experience in related area
- Expertise in Nanoparticles synthesis, formulation to form nanoparticle composites
- Knowledge in organic or inorganic nanoparticles, surface treatment of nanoparticles and its composite properties
- Strong knowledge and experience in nanoparticle composites
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU