Research Associate, Cyber Security Research Centre
Business Administration & Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU (CYSREN) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Assist in the translational efforts to commercialize research outcomes on intelligent transportation
- Liaise with external vendors to identify product specifications
- Liaise with researchers to finalize product specifications and translational efforts required to realize market viable solutions
- Follow-up with all external collaborators and clients to fully validate the proposed solutions
- Develop suitable business plans to lead commercialization efforts of products developed
- Master’s degree in Business Administration from a reputed University with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- At least 6 years of industrial experience in program management, operations, and business development
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU