Research Engineer, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information System
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
This Research Engineer position will be responsible to develop an AI-based data-driven framework to perform business valuation.
- Employ automated text mining on public and private sources of information
- Apply feature engineering to extract relevant features from the raw data
- Create a benchmark dataset for business applications
- Utilize Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Knowledge Graph for data analysis
- Train, test, validate, and optimize the DL model
- Build web application to demonstrate the AI model
- Generate professional reports and publications of meaningful outcomes with novel insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System or a related discipline
- Familiar with the following:
- python-based web-crawling frameworks such as scrapy
- database programming and management such as using MySQL, MangoDB, etc.
- utilizing DL models including LSTM, CNN, Transformer for natural language inference
- building web applications with web frameworks such as Flask, Django
- Fluent spoken and written English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU