Project Officer, Nanochemistry
A plasmonics-focused group from Chemistry and Biological Chemistry department (CBC) in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences is looking for a project officer to develop SERS platforms for BVOC capturing.
- Development of a panel of SERS platforms with different coating
- Design and development of a gas chamber
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry
- Experience in a plasmonics lab with strong background in SERS platform development with different surface functional groups for BVOC capturing
- Knowledge on synthesis of nanoparticles, fabrication to produce SERS platform and the functionalization
- Good lab skills, high competency in data analysis is favoured
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU