The Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Department at the United Arab Emirates University is seeking a research assistant in the area of energy materials. The research assistant should be knowledgeable of materials chemistry as well as materials synthesis and characterization techniques such as SEM and XRD. The candidate should be able to apply nanoporous materials for energy storage applications. The preferred candidate should have demonstrated experience and have a degree in relevant field.
An appropriate educational degree supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- Materials synthesis and characterization
- Perform electrode characterization techniques such as CV, GCD, EIS, and life cycle stability test, etc.
- Technical writing skills
- Flexible approach and initiative in executing the role
- Command of synthesis techniques
- Demonstrable willingness to support work in the lab
- Be adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands
- Commitment to provide a safe and healthy workplace
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 31-03-2021
Job Category Staff