Research Fellow, Symmetric-Key Cryptography
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Carry out the research on symmetric-key cryptography and publish Tier 1 papers
- Lead the project team and co-supervise PhD students
- Other duties such as teaching assistance that may be assigned by the school
- PhD in symmetric-key cryptography
- Track-record of publications in IACR conferences/workshops
- C/C++ programming
- Existing Postdoc experience will be a plus
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU