Research Fellow, Chemical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering invites applications for our Research Fellow position. The Research Fellow will be involved in projects related to synthesis of metal-organic frameworks and their derived nanomaterials.
- Preparation of nanomaterials such as metal oxide and sulfides
- Characterization of electrocatalytic properties of the synthesized nanomaterials in different reactions, including oxygen reduction reaction (ORR), hydrogen evolution reaction (HER), CO2 reduction. More focus will be on different batteries, including lithium ion batteries, sodium ion batteries, and aqueous batteries, as well as lithium metal anodes.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong track record of publication in related disciplines
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, as well as organizational
- Experience in nanomaterials synthesis, and MOFs, electrochemistry characterization, etc.
- Eperience in design and synthesis of different nanomaterials including metal oxides, sulfides and other inorganic materials, organic-inorganic nanocomposites
- Prior experience in electrocatalytic testing for different reactions including Oxygen reduction reaction (ORR), CO2 reduction, etc.
- Competent in common materials characterizations such as XRD, SEM/TEM, XPS, TGA, etc.
- Knowledge in electrochemistry and electrochemical technologies
- Knowledge in different battery applications, in particular lithium metal anodes, aqueous battery systems
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU