Research Fellow, Computer Science/Cyberspace Security/Software Engineering/Engineering/Mathematics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Continental-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct research on vulnerability analysis
- Conduct research on IoT system and software testing
- PhD degree in computer science, cyberspace security, software engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- Expertise in software testing, fuzzing, emulation-based dynamic analysis and static binary analysis
- Research experience in software testing, fuzzing, emulation-based dynamic analysis and static binary analysis, and related areas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.