Research Associate, Computer Science/Information System/Industrial Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invite applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Design the cyber-physical production system for the PPVC industry
- Develop the off-site scheduling system
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge in Cyber Physical Systems for the PPVC Industry
- Familiar with coding and software development
- Knowledge in program language: C#, JAVA, C++ or Node.js
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.