Research Fellow, Quantum Physics/Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Quantum Science and Engineering Centre (QSec) invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on quantum computation and quantum simulation using silicon photonics-based platforms
- PhD in Quantum Physics, Quantum Engineering or related fields
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in silicon photonics based integrated quantum optics and quantum computing
- Knowledge in silicon photonics design and quantum optics
- Experience in single photon source build, programmable quantum photonics chips and quantum simulation and computation are highly preferred
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Python and LabView
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU