Research Fellow Computer Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on challenging NLP problems. The areas of research are mainly sentiment analysis, question answering and dialogue systems.
- PhD in Computer Science or related areas
- Knowledge in tensorflow/pytorch
- Proficiency in maths
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra
- Proficient with Python programming
- Knowledgeable about artificial intelligence, deep learning and knowledge representation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.