Research Fellow, Main Group Chemistry
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Synthesize low valent main group compounds featuring an unique electronic structure, and investigate the reactivity towards several small molecules
- Investigate the catalytic activity of those compounds
- Develop fundamental chemistry of boron, nitrogen, aluminium, phosphorus and silicon compounds
- Use experimental and analytical skills ranging from basic schlenk technique to computational method with Gaussian program
- PhD degree in Chemistry
- Extensive knowledge about fundamental and advanced main group chemistry
- Strong background and experience on main group and catalysis
- Experimental and analytical skills and sufficient experience to handle air- and moisture-sensitive molecules
- Publication history in the related field in top international journals
- Communication skills to work as a member of the team
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.