Research Associate, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Logistics
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The Research Associate will work on designing, modeling and simulating operations in next generation container terminals.
- Possess a Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Logistics or related disciplines
- Have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Logistics/operation research /transportation engineering
- Cost-benefit analysis and competitive analysis of large-scale system designs
- Design and analysis of scheduling/routing algorithms (for automated guided vehicles)
- Modelling, Simulation, and Optimization.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.