Research Fellow, Computer Science
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
Develop state-of-art algorithms in one or all of the following areas: algorithmic game theory, mechanism design, social network analysis.
- PhD degree in Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Good writing and communication skills in English
- Strong background in algorithm design and data structure
- Knowledge in game theory and mechanism design will be a strong plus
- Minimum of three publications in peer-reviewed international journals or conferences
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.