Research Fellow, Computer Science/Engineering/Computing
A Research Fellow position is available in the SJ-NTU Corporate Lab.
- Research and development of intelligent algorithms determining the optimal locations for multi-modal imaging
- Design and development of optimal algorithms for automatic stitching of multi-modal images captured from different locations
- Integration of the algorithms with the hardware and software at the system level
- Any other job responsibilities assigned by the project PI
- Possess PhD in Computer Science/Engineering or Computing related disciplines
- Experience in algorithms design and development
- At least 5 years working experience on computer programming
- Good experience with AI and machine learning is desirable
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Good communication and writing in English
- Proactive and responsible for research and work
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.