Computer Programming/Management Information Systems/Industrial or Service Design
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- System integration of machine learning algorithms and tools
- Assist the test and evaluation of the system on smart manufacturing scenario
- Prepare the quarterly review files and report to the Working Committee of Delta-NTU Corp lab
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related fields with strong backgrounds in computer programming, management information systems, and industrial/service design
- At least published 1 academic paper (as the first author or corresponding author) on the peer-reviewed journals in engineering informatics domain
- Experienced in using major programming languages (e.g. Python, Java)
- Experienced in using TensorFlow, MATLAB, or other machine learning/deep learning toolkits
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.