Project Officer, Science/Engineering
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The Project Officer (PO) will be in charge of Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) characterization techniques of electron beam sensitive for operando.
- Develop the setup from/to the glove box and the FIB and be in charge of synthetizing of the perovskite layer and of the understanding of the nucleation and growth process
- In charge of the in situ in a TEM annealing studies, and should have a background in fast optical to characterize perovskite layers and a deep understanding of the phenomena responsible of the electron to photon conversion
- In charge of the optical and electrical characterizations to be used for operando TEM experiments to link structure and optoelectronic properties
- Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering
- Good knowledge in chemistry and analytic chemistry
- A good team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.