Research Fellow, Nanocatalysis
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. This role is required to spearhead the project involving nanocatalysis, from synthesis of nanomaterials, characterization, investigating their catalytic properties, to presentation of research results.
- Heavily involved in the laboratory research work
- Train graduate and undergraduate students
- Maintenance of key instruments
- Administrative duties such as purchase of chemicals and consumables, coordination of collaborations, and presentations of research progress
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or a related field, a strong publication record, and prior experience in nanocatalysis.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Experienced in the preparation of nanomaterials, and familiar with a range of characterization techniques such as XRD, XPS, SEM, TEM, optical microscopy, and electrochemistry
- Able to draft reports and scientific publications, and use both Microsoft Office suite and other scientific data processing software, such as Origin, MATLAB, Python, C
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.