Research Assistant, Robotics
A Research Assistant position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
The Research Assistant will work with a team on a research project on the development of Robot Assisted Supervision and Monitoring of Construction Progress. The roles of this position will include:
- Programming of the robot systems
- Development of GUI
- Integration of vision algorithms, and navigation algorithms with mobile robots
- B.Eng in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Passionate about programming
- Experience in robot programming, computer vision or machine learning is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU