Research Engineer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
A Research Engineer position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project to conduct the development and testing of the electrical power system of SCOOBI and ARCADE satellite missions
- Firmware programming for onboard processor for satellite command and data handling board
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in embedded systems programming
- Knowledge in electrical testing
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU