Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Science
Continental-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on the development of Car Cabin Monitoring systems used in RGBD sensors for monitoring of driver and passengers
- Development of low computational complexity algorithms for detecting driver and passing_ers behaviors
- Development of object detection algorithms inside a vehicle
- PhD Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of research experience in related area
- Expertise in computer vision algorithms
- Good publication track record is required
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU