Research Associate, Computing System Modeling and Simulation
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The Research Associate will be involved in:
- Mathematical modeling of the ultrasonic wave computing fabric
- Dataflow mapping strategy to integrate this fabric with a conventional digital computing system
- Develop an FPGA-based demonstration prototype
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Expertise in architectural simulation of computing systems
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++
- Knowledge of Verilog-a device modeling and SPICE is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.