Research Fellow, Physics/Mechanical/Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Emerging nanoscience Research Institute (EnRI) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Introduce new test methods and explore use of measurement instruments to enhance the testing capability of the Institute
- Design and set up lab-scale experiments, testing procedures, integration and operation of various electronic instruments in support of the overall project team experiment
- Perform interpretation and analysis of test data acquired from electronic instruments and equipment
- Prepare technical reports and deliver presentations to fulfil project deliverables
- PhD Degree in Physics, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Self-motivated and display leadership in multi-disciplinary work with good communication skills
- Good book-keeping and technical writing skills will be an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.