Research Fellow,Industrial Engineering/Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics/Environmental Management
The Campus for Research Excellence And Technological Enterprise invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Developing and analysing strategies to eliminate these barriers by using game theory and optimization techniques
- Developing value maps, business models and technology road maps to implement and commercialize new research innovations
- PhD degree in Operations Management/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management or in Environmental Management
- Possess a good understanding of research issues in sustainability and supply chain management
- Good research skills in game theory modelling, optimization and simulation and/or possibly empirical research
- Programming skills in C and/or Python and experience with optimization software will be ideal
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.