Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop state space models to fuse various sensors for vehicle localization
- Develop signal processing and filtering algorithms for various vehicle localization sensors
- Develop GNSS algorithms to enhanced vehicle localization
- Perform software/hardware implementation and empirical studies
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Conduct project presentations and seminars
- Help to supervise graduate students and contribute to proposal writing
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields
- Solid Mathematical skills
- Experience in implementing GNSS algorithms for vehicle localization
- English: Fluent speaking/writing skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.