Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Materials Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Design of new architecture of 2D semiconductors-based FET and CMOS structures
- Fabrication of electronic devices using two-dimensional materials
- Measurement and performance evaluation of the as-fabricated devices
- PhD degree in materials, electronics or physics
- At least 4 years experience on the synthesis of 2D materials and the device fabrication of 2D materials
- Experience on semiconducting modeling, mechanical exfoliation, photo/e-beam lithography
- Experience with LabVIEW / PhP / C coding
- Customization of measuring system
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU