Research Fellow, Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Design, fabricate, characterize and package the quantum cascade laser device
- Prepare for project demonstrations and manuscript etc
- Submit comprehensive research related reports
- Possess PhD degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, physics, Material Science, optics or related disciplines
- Substantial knowledge and experience in photonics in general in terms of quantum simulation, lightwave simulation, semiconductor laser processing and device fabrication, characterization and packaging
- Experience in design, fabrication, characterization and packaging of QCL devices
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU