Registry Administrative Assistant
Job Profile Administration - Registry
Contract Type Permanent
Please note that this role will be based in either London or Manchester.
The Registry Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Head of Registry Operations with Administrative support across the Registry team, in particular in respect of maintaining and updating Student Records, registering new Students, responding to Student Queries and preparing letters, Transcripts and Certificates.
Please see attached job description for a full list of responsibilities.
Department Registry Operations - Registry
Vacancy location UK, Nationwide, Nationwide
- Knowledge of the Higher Education Sector
- Administrative experience, preferably in the education sector
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proactive, with the ability to work within a team
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Awareness of GDPR
- Customer-focused with the ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of Banner or a similar student information system
- Experience of working with a recognised Student Records Database
- Experience of working with/adapting to change
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description
Job Description Registry Administrative Assistant Oct 20.pdf (64 Kb