Research Assistant, Social Science/Business
A part-time Research Assistant position is currently available in the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.
- Review literature on journal articles, books, websites, etc
- Analyze data
- Draft research reports
- Support administrative tasks
- A good Bachelor or Master degree in social science or business
- At least one conference or journal publication
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges
- Ability to use Gantt chart
- Understand common research methods such as survey, experiment, and case study
- Readiness to upskill oneself
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.