Project Officer, Topological Photonics
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Design of topological crystal structures
- Experimental study of topological and non-Hermitian photonic devices
- Exploration of new topics in related areas of photonics research.
- Bachelor degree in Physics
- Knowledge of topological insulators/semimetals, and metamaterials
- Minimum 3 years research experience in photonic crystals or materials
- Minimum 2 research publications in topological topics
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.