Research Fellow, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering
Research Fellow (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Engineering)
School of Computer Science and Engineering are looking for suitable candidates to join them as Research Fellow.
The Research Fellows will write IEEE survey/magazine papers and publish IEEE Transactions papers in one of the following areas: 6G wireless communications, federated learning, edge/fog computing, Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT).
The Research Fellows will also be responsible for miscellaneous/administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- A PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering
- No experience required
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.