Research Associate (Mechanical/Automotive/Electrical/Mechatronics/Control Engineering/Automation/Computer Science)
The Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applicants for the position of Research Associate.
The research associates will be in charge of the development of the mobile platform and shared control algorithms for advanced human-robot interaction. Besides, the work will also involve the setting up of the test rig with conducting experiments.
- A master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Control Engineering, Automation, Computer Science, etc
- Background and past research experience in control engineering and advanced vehicles will be a plus
- Good communications skills and the ability to work independently and facilitate projects with minimal supervision
- Able to contribute to Journal/Conference papers with good presentation skills
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.